Monday, July 7, 2014

Upcoming Games I'm Looking Forward To

I honestly think that sometimes I'm the hardest audience to reach when it comes to advertising. I don't have cable or even basic. I have awesome ad blockers, I don't read newspapers, and I've been pretty lax watching YouTube videos on E3 and such. Word of mouth or Facebook are the only ways.

OR in such cases I'm actually a fan of a series. So here's my list.


Episode 5 of the Wolf Among Us: 

This comes out this week. It will be the big finale for the series. And maybe the murder mystery will finally be solved and I can have some peace and closure. I've also officially become a Bigby Fangirl. I'm up to volume 9 in the comic collections. (The romance, the adventure and adorable babies. ^^)

I got distracted. Sorry. Next game.

Dragon Age Inquisition

The third title in the series that has been firmly planted as my favorite Bioware series. Again, a big enough fan where I have lots of extra paraphernalia both official and unofficial. (Except the novels...I don't like reading. LOL. j/k)

The graphics look amazing so far and I'm looking forward to an open world with Mounts and such. I actually have been trying my best to avoid too much media on the game. I don't like knowing too much before I play. Unfortunately, it's in my facebook feed all the time so I keep getting to see the companions. (I'm glad they got Freddie Prince Jr. to do a voice again. I liked him in Mass Effect 3.)

I've already got it pre-ordered so I'll get the Bog Unicorn. >_> A unicorn in a game will ALWAYS entice me.

Hyrule Warriors

Mixing Dynasty Warriors gameplay with Characters from the Legend of Zelda series. I am thrilled to the bone to see this new twist and some of my favorite characters return. ...I also tend to buy fighting games with Link in them. I swear I don't always do it on purpose. I don't know too much else so it'll be fun to finally have another good game for my WiiU.

Zelda WiiU

Not coming out for awhile, but I've seen early screenshots of a potentially more "open world" (I see this term a lot in gaming recently. Oh trends.) Again, I'd love to see more games on my WiiU. Also, bring back the horse...I love the horse. :)

DreamFall Chapters

Almost 8 years after Dreamfall the Longest Journey the sequel is coming out this years. I have also really enjoyed getting into this series and it's characters. It'll be nice to finally have so many loose ends taken care of.