Saturday, December 19, 2015

What I've been Playing lately...

Just a bit of a fluff post really.

- Been working through Dragon Age Inquisition multi-character playthrough. I just have one more character to get through to the end before I can full enjoy playing through Trespasser DLC.
The DLC had some issues load that took a lot of trouble shooting to figure out but finally got one character in there...and I'm still having some issues.

- Playing a lot of VNs and making voice over commentaries. I might publish them but I don't know if I will. These games can be kind of triggery.
Played: Seduce Me which I would definitely NOT recommend.
Amenisa: Memories again. Somehow it was creepier the 2nd time around.
Now I'm playing Nameless...again creepier than I remember.
Finally Backstage pass...this was was made in the USA and I met the creators. I know it's legit and not super creepy.
Also found a few VNs for my iPod which I'll eventually get around to.

- Lots of iOS games. It's how I pass some of the time at work. Cooking Dash 2016, Dragon Age Heroes, and a few VNs.

I also got the newest RPG Maker MV even though I've never finished an RPG maker game. This is what happens.

And the new chapter for King's Quest is out. :) If my internet stops being a jerk maybe I can finish downloading it.

Curse you Steam.

Merry Christmas Everyone. Happy Gaming!